Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

ZOOM KICKS ME OFF OF MY AUDIO MIXER!!!!

I HAVE BEEN USING ZOOM FOR 2 YEARS AND SUCCESFULLY TEACHING CLASSES ONLINE. RECENTLY I HAVE GOTTEN A MESSAGE AS I AM TEACHING SAYING SOMETHING LIKE THERE IS AN ISSUE WITH MY AUDIO AND THEN IT SIMPLY KICKS MY MIXER OFF OF ZOOM AND ALSO TAKES THE SETTI...

New Survey Functionality

You appear to no longer be able to attach polls/quizzes to a meeting ahead of time? Only launch while the meeting is open? I don't know if this was done to eliminate the "cap" of 10 polls from your library being able to be attached to your meeting - ...

echoes

I've had no problem for years. Now toward the end of our yoga class an echo starts that everyone can hear no matter who is talking that is extremely annoying. Why is this happening? I haven't changed any settings. Help!

donnap by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Too much bass sound in the audio

When in a meeting the audio coming through my Win11 PC has way too much bass. Testing the speaker via Zoom does not have that problem. However, when testing the MIC and playback that audio has too much bass as well. I've checked sound settings in Win...

Postcyn by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

5.13.5以降のバージョンアプリについて

ZOOMのミーティングに参加できない不具合に困っています。ログインすると、「5.13.5以降のバージョンアプリが必要です。」と出てしまい、ミーティングに参加できません。この場合どうすればいいのでしょうか。

mo_mo by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Usage Reports delivered by Email

Is there a way to set an automated zoom usage report after each meeting occurrence? Use case: We have several reoccurring meeting each month that we need to track attendance for. Usually the program facilitator likes to use their own link so that the...

emroske by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Sem música.

The music I play at the beginning of the meeting, while guests are arriving, does not play perfectly. The guests and I couldn't hear it. The music keeps cutting out and sometimes disappears. This also happens when I'm in someone else's meeting, if th...

SolSG by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot join any meeting after upgrading Zoom app

I have been using the Zoom app to join meetings for a couple of years now. I have an Ubuntu 22.04 PC. A couple of weeks ago I was forced to update the version, so I went to the downloads page and downloaded the version for Ubuntu 64 bit. After instal...

photo de profil non apparent

la photo de profil est téléchargée et elle n'apparait pas en réunion caméra fermée. Le clic droit ne laisse apparaitre aucun menu de choix.

aidp by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes