What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Breakout Room Assignments

I am hosting an open meeting and will be using breakout rooms toward the end of the meeting. I would like to pre-assign a leader for each room and have Zoom automatically assign the others into various rooms. Is that possible?

DMLee by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Registration

Are you able to choose when to close the registration window closes outside of the standard option to close it after the meeting starts?

Number of entries on recent list for zoom client

Hi allWhen I open the zoom client on my PC and click the Join link, I see a drop down that lists a few meetings I have attended.I'm curious about a few things.1. Can I edit this list to perhaps provide a friendly name?2. Is there a way to edit the li...

How can I share more than one screen in a Zoom meeting?

I want to be able to share screen more than one application at a time when I'm in a Zoom meeting.But my Zoom only lets me share screen with one application at a time. If I want to switch between applications I'm screen sharing, I have to first close ...

Video audio

Any recorded meetings do not play any sound and neither do the seperate audio files - not sure if its my laptop (Dell) or Zoom thats the issue? Any thoughts?

Jen6 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile Pics

Zoom needs to make the user's profile pic easily accessible regardless of whether one logged into a meeting or entered as a guest. The pic should be a fixed default feature unless one decides to opt out. Forcing users to experiment with dubious "fixe...

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?