What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Your default microphone has changed

I am using Zoom on my Mac mini. The message "Your default microphone has changed to NexiGo N930E FHD Webcam Audio and will now be used". This message pops up every 8 seconds and it is displayed twice on the screen. I don't want to use that audio opti...

Recording layout changed (and it's strange)

Hi everyone! I've always used the local recording to record my classes and usually the final result was like picture 1 (shared screen + list of 5-6 people on the left). In the last couple of months Zoom automatically changed the layout of the recordi...

raf3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 11 Pro view won’t switch to landscape

I’ve seen a few posts about this but no resolutions. When I’m in a meeting, if I rotate my phone into landscape mode, the view does not rotate. The video of me that I see rotates. But my view of person I’m speaking with does not. Is there a solution ...

Recurring Meetings

I am wondering if there is a way to extend a recurring meeting past 50 instances once some of those meetings have passed? Or is there a way to set up a new recurring meeting that will use the same link as the old one? I'm trying to find a way to cont...

JenO by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to recover the history of the meetings held?

My daughter was in a college class that is very important for her graduation, and the teacher told him that he was not inhis class, but if he was, how can he recover that online class in his history to verify that he was in that class and not fail?

NO puedo entrar a reuniones en zoom

nunca antes habia tenido problemas con zoom, ahora cada vez que me envian un link de invitacion para entrarar a una sala de zoom me aparece una pantalla negra y no me deja ingresar a la sala de zoom, necesito ayuda porfavor para resolver mi problema

i cant login to to zoom

Every time I try to log in it tells me I have bad internet connection, so I turn the internet off and on I switch places and I still can't sign in

Zoom freezing plus Mouse freezing

I've got two issues with freezes under zoom. Both started happening after I added a webcam to my system. Before I'd join the meeting with my iPad (for the camera) and my desktop (for screen sharing). Now with the web cam: 1. Randomly, my wireless mou...

Best Practices for configuring Trustee/HOA meeting

Is there a way to get some webinar-like results using the most economical meeting plan? We are an HOA association and we are contemplating using Zoom Meetings for our Trustee meetings in a way that the residents can observe and remain muted. Ideally,...

wlbZoom by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?

What's New at Zoom?