Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Automatic updates don't install on some computers

Hi,I set automatic update for Zoom in IT stock I manage by using AU2_EnableAutoUpdate policy with MSI install. Half of computers do not update to the version they should even though the automatic update setting is on. Is there not any option to force...

rotoi by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

how to record video of host only?

Dear all,i found a description how to record the video of the host only, but there are no options to follow. it says that i can only change it before recording and after starting a zoom meeting, and then going to participants and then participant set...

AnjaF by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Unable to join the meeting

I have a student in Bejiing China. I sent her a link via email. She could not join because she got a message that said: The host account is limited. I have no idea what that means. I have been working with this student for over 2 years on zoom. I hav...

DebbieM1 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

error code 13215

hi, my colleagues in Taiwan and can join meeting successfully. however, those in China cannot reach us. is it ZOOM's sales policy ? Or you are capable of giving us some technical support ? Thx

Mesin22 : Mengintip Teknologi Terbaru dari Mesin22

Mesin22 adalah nama yang terkait erat dengan inovasi dan teknologi terdepan. Mereka telah membuktikan kepemimpinan mereka dalam dunia teknologi dengan terus-menerus menciptakan solusi yang revolusioner. Keandalan dan kualitas produk serta layanan mer...

mesin22 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Microsoft teams link cannot be deleteted

hi I am using a work account as a teacher. I accidentally entered a link that i opened in Microsoft teams and now i cannot delete it, can you please help me? I want to add an screenshot but I cannot find the attach button to add it

Oriag80 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes