Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Annotation Bar

Very recently the annotation bar has changed. It is no longer horizontal but is now vertical. It also has several additional buttons. I have played with all the the new things but would like to know where I can go to read about them or get more detai...

arosie by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Active Host Reports Missing Participant Names

Hi, I have been using Active Host Reports for 2 years to track meeting attendance. The last report I ran was 4/30/23. When I went to follow the same steps today and generate a detail report, after reviewing it, a large number of the participants are ...

CREAZIONE DI UNA RIUNIONE PROFESSIONALE

Buongiorno,chiedo gentilmente assistenza nel creare una riunione professionale dove i partecipanti vedono solo l'organizzatore della riunione (e chattano solo con lui) e non possono vedere nè il numero di partecipanti nè chi partecipa e neanche veder...

Problème enregistrement réunion

Bonjour, Je viens d'enregistrer ma réunion. Problème j'ai lancé un enregistrement au début puis arrêté pour voir si ça fonctionnait bien. J'ai ensuite relancé l'enregistrement mais au moment de fermer la réunion, c'est seulement le premier enregistre...

Some students see a black screen when screen sharing

Hello, I am an online teacher, and since the beginning of the school year, some students are seeing a black screen when I share my screen. I am using Zoom 5.16.6 on Windows 11 with a Lenovo laptop (not sure what indentifying Lenovo info to include). ...

My profile photo

My profile photo is set correctly on my profile but has suddenly stopped showing when I join a meeting or start a meeting. I have change the photo, deleted and replaced the photo but nothing works and the profile photo is meaningful. Can anyone sugge...