Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Fixing how I connect

Hello. For some reason, my Zoom is trying to connect to us06web.zoom.com.cn. This is in China, while I am in the United States. As a result, my Zoom is no longer connecting. How can I change this so I connect in the US? Thank you.

audio breaks up

When I put my microphone on mute, the audio breaks up. When my microphone is "live", the audio is fine. I have been through many of the canned answers, none of which address this. Getting customer support seems virtually impossible.

Original sound

Hi,I want to install Original Sound but the instructions offered by Zoom support no longer are visible: Profile and Settings are separate on my screen and when I enter Settings there is no Audio icon I can access, nor, subsequently, Advanced to then ...

I can't use blur background in zoom.

As the title suggest, I can't use the background. I have updated zoom latest version. I have enable the green screen option for my background but I still can't find the blur background option. I have go through a link in the Zoom Community by a ZOOM ...

dgdgr by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AUDIO

salve supporto zoom, ho acquistato un nuovo pc ACER con preinstallato windows 11 ho scaricato la vostra app zoom ma ho difficolta ha sentire l'audio della condivisione schermo di chi condivide e come se fosse otturato ho visto se il problema potesser...

Launching a poll

I have set up a poll, and have launched the meeting, but no poll button appears on my meetings controls at the bottom of the screen. Any ideas how i can launch without the button, or why the button doesn't appear on my meeting screen? I have a pro ac...

Zoom was stopping after 40 minutes

I have made an upgrade to Pro to have more then 40 minutes.But today it was not working, after 40 minutes it was dark and everyone was out of the meeting.What can I do?

elpa by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to replay Zoom recordings while meeting is in progress?

Hi I am trying to record segments of a Zoom meeting and then replay these segments back to the particpants of the meeting. However, when I record the segments, I have to end the meeting in order for the file to save locally to my computer. I have als...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now