Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Program

I am pre-recording a program, would like the presenter to be in active speaker mode, but like the only the "MC" video shown in the upper right corner while the presenter is performing. What view should I select? Another question: Is shared screen onl...

Julene by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error: Failed to Detect Your Microphone and Speaker.

Zoom has worked fine forever until recently. Now, when I try to "Join with Computer Audio," I get the error message: "Failed to detect your microphone and speaker. Please make sure your devices are properly connected."This has been a problem for abou...

Only recorded participant video - recover file?

I recorded an interview with a guest... I have done this many times with no issue, except when I look at this file, it is ONLY the participant's video for the entire file. Is there a way to recover the video file of me when I am talking through zoom ...

Compartilhamento de Tela

Não venho conseguindo compartilhar tela no formato tela cheia. Quando tento aparece a mensagem:Please move this window away from the shared application

Resolved! Security

I am unable to change the setting as the account owner to bypass the waiting room and just use a passcode. Please advise. "Require that all meetings are secured with one security option"

Resolved! Lower all hands hotkey

Hi everyone, would it be possible to have a hotkey for the "lower all hands" function?As a host, I find it very inconvenient to search for the relevant item ... a key combination would be great!

Meeting description in meeting invitation

I'm sure this is something basic I'm missing, but why does the meeting description I create for a zoom meeting not appear in the meeting invitation that goes out for the meeting.

TS1991 by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom output audio issue

Zoom will only play audio through my monitors speakers, even though my computers default (and selected) output device is my headphones. I'm using windows 11.

Work Transformation Summit EMEA

May 25