Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Livestream to FB Group

I have tried to follow instructions and youtube videos but my FB group is not coming up to select when I try to go live. I have connected Zoom to the group and the advanced setting features in Zoom but still not coming up when I try to go live. Can a...

Resolved! Local recording has a very low resolution (640x630)

Hello to the whole community. I have a Pro license. I have made my first recording locally and the file has a very low resolution (640x360). I have not found in the configuration options where to increase this resolution. Help! Thanks for the answers...

Fran_C by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Blue screen

I work with a Blackmagix Atem Mini Pro, which is selected as a video camera. My Panasonic Lumix camera goes into this. This performance has worked wonderfully with Zoom for over two years. But suddenly I have a blue filter over the zoom image with th...

Date Change for Meeting with Registration

I had a meeting set for February 22 and had already sent the invite out. This meeting requires registration and I have 28 registered so far. Today we realized the date needed to change. I updated the Zoom meeting date from the 22nd to the 29th. A not...

KCham22 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Reoccurring Issue with Meeting Dates Changing

I have a reoccurring issue with zoom. I schedule meetings for my boss with his clients using his Zoom Pro link and for the past few weeks he and the clients go to their scheduled meeting but cannot connect. They are told the meeting is scheduled for ...

My camera is zooming out

Every time I start a call, my laptop camera automatically zooms out. I heard it can be because more than one person is speaking, but how can I disable it?