Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zoomtopia save the date.
  • October 3-4, 2023

Join our early access list to get information on registration, speakers, and special guests!

Read More

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

No Audio

Hello, my audio isn't working on zoom on my laptop. It's been checked this morning by a computer engineer and the lap top is fine. The microphone test works fine and plays back out but there is no sound or very occasional sound on the audio test. Aud...

LynneB1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to convert recording

Hi. I could not convert my recording. After I ended the meeting, the recording did not convert. Instead it got saved in my folder as "double_click_to_convert_01. Even after double clicking on this, the zoom recording is not converting. Please help......

CADRE by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

camera glitch

Since i updated my zoom, my video has a glitch it will start of okay then the video will show a split screen with another persons image on my picture, then different colours will appear on top of my video. I have to keep turning my camera on and off ...

angie7 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Pop up windows when screen sharing

Last evening I was giving a demonstration of some Photographic Competition Software. After images have been scored by a judge they are displayed in a slideshow, however, the image title, author, scores and awards appear in a pop-up window which overl...

jcc285 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Voice Control

Hello, I would like to ask,whether it is possible to join a recurring Zoom meeting entirely by voice. It's about a blind person who can't operate the touchscreen on the iPad.So it's not about joining a meeting that you have planned yourself, but part...

annaR1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Conference Room Connector

Hi there,I have license for Conference Room Connector with 2 ports and my account is pro, licensed users. When I start webinar meeting, I can't invite a SIP/H.323 room system to my meeting.I can't find (Room System) tab when I click invite button in ...