What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Video problem

Updated Zoom software, I use a Logitech HD C270 webcam. Zoom testing shows good in Settings but when I'm participating in a Zoom meeting all I get is a blank screen. I've looked at any and all boxes and nothing is telling me I've overlooked something...

KD4 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Videorecording

Hello,I have a recording from a Meeting and it shows only me and not the other user.how can I choose the settings so that all of them are also visible in the video recording?Do you know it???Thanks a lot.Anja

Anja123 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can individual users have a custom disclaimer?

I have a user who would like to show a disclaimer at the beginning of her meetings.I have custom disclaimers off and unlocked in account settings, but she is not able to turn disclaimers on.Is this an all or nothing setting, everyone on the account h...

Seeing participants during screen share

I teach an online class with 6 Deaf students. We use American Sign Language to communicate, so all of us need to be visible. When I share my screen, only 6 of us can be seen at a time. Is there a way to view the shared document AND all 7 of us at the...

Wireless HDMI Video Transmitter

Has anyone had any success or failures using a Wireless HDMI Video Transmitter from their laptop while using Zoom? I'm interested in buying a wireless HDMI transmitter/receiver but I not sure if the audio/video quality will be impacted.

How do I sync meetings across multiple devices?

Hello, I use my Zoom account on 3 different devices: my laptop, a tablet, and my Android phone. The issues is that meetings scheduled on my phone app are showing up on my Android tablet, but do not appear when I log in to my account at Zoom.us. How d...

bhuning by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible to have a meeting if only one party has zoom?

Hello, I was supposed to have an in person meeting but due to pandemic I was told the meeting is going to be via zoom. My question - I do NOT have zoom and it looks too expensive for me to get it. Can the other person who has zoom invite me and have ...

Resolved! Allowing users to edit/manage existing meetings

I have a paid Zoom account which has an existing meeting scheduled for March. I'd like to allow a member of our company to manage that meeting, mainly in order to update the polls and to see the list of registrations for that meeting. I've added that...

JoeyO by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022