cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data (not screen) sharing

jedward
Listener

I have several questions, the first of which is technical.  The rest are about how poor zoom's support is.

Question 1: Every time I end a meeting, a zoom popup asks me if I want to share my data with other applications (presumably on my laptop).  I do not want to ever do this.  How can I stop zoom from asking every time?

Question 2: How can I get zoom to respond to requests for support?

Question 3: How can I convince the zoom chatbot that yes, I AM signed in - but it keeps asking me to do so before it will connect me to chat with a person?

Question 4: How can I get zoom sales to answer the phone? After 15 minutes on hold, it tells me that the office is closed for the holiday - on Nov 29, a Wednesday a week after the US holiday of Thanksgiving.

Question 5: Why would I recommend zoom to anyone when they treat their customers so poorly?

3 REPLIES 3

LK_EXN
Participant | Zoom Partner
Participant | Zoom Partner

Hi

1. I don't remember seeing such a popup.. Could you share a screenshot of that window/info??

2. Did you open a ticket via https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new  ??

3. Maybe try clearing a cache in you browser, or open it in a private mode or try different browser?

4. I cannot help you with that 🙂

5. Well, support is lacking at times, that is true. However the app itself is working ok for the most part and the video/audio quality is good.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @jedward was @LK_EXN helpful? If so, great! Would you let us know what worked and what didn't? If you're still needing help, please let us know what else we can do to further assist! Thank you! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Also, adding to @LK_EXN's reply. 

Question 3: Depending on your question will determine whether or not you're prompt to sign in from the chat bot. 

Question 4: If you're tried calling, you could submit a request to https://www.zoom.com/en/contact/contact-sales/?zcid=14715 if you're not having luck with contacting our sales team.

However, the holiday hours always sometimes interferes with getting a hold of any department. Did you have any luck getting ahold of our sales team? 

Question 5: That is never our intention as we want to give you the best customer service and Zoom experience out there.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist you or if anything needs to be flagged, such as an open ticket with one of our teams.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!