Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Checking past zoom sessions dates

I have the basic plan. I use it for my Dr visits. I need to check dates of past meets bc I'm not being billed properly. But I've looked everywhere and can't find these dates anywhere. It's insane to not keep track of these ffs.

Multiple USB microphones

Hi. I am using a Blue Yeti USB mic as my main speaker mic. However, I need to have another USB mic to give to a live audience for questions because the Yeti doesn't pickup the sound from 3m away. Does a Zoom meeting support two USB mics? If Yes how d...

Gauranga by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Video problem

My clients can see and hear me, I can hear them but I can’t see them if they use an iPad or laptop, I can see them if they use their phone, only started doing this today so I’m really confused, any suggestions would be appreciated please

SBarnes by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Co-Host Assignment

When I assign a co-host to a specific meeting, it adds that person as a co-host to EVERY meeting on my list. That person will get zoom co-host emails for meetings that they are not involved in. How can I assign a co-host to one specific meeting and n...

Audio device fails in meeting

My USB headset is detected and selected at the start of the Zoom call and works well. But, after perhaps 5-10 minutes into the call, the audio quits, and my microphone stops working, with no notice (except for people telling me they can't hear me). I...

Blurry recordings

Hi,Does anyone have an answer to the blurry/grainy recordings? It seemed to change about 6 months ago. I'm still filming in HD, no difference in my lighting or equipment and meeting itself looks fine. Recordings are now blurry and look even worse upl...

"In-meeting chat" only participation

Is it possible for people in one room (with VC facilities), who are in a Zoom meeting, to see and participate in the in-meeting chat, without having to fully dial in? I appreciate they *could* dial in and mute their video and sound, but they would st...

TobyR by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HD on startup

I am setting up new PCs in a classroom. Is there a command line we can use to start Zoom up with the camera in HD mode? I can't change it for all users at the school so it need to be something on just the classroom PCs.