Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio in PPT is not audible for my students.

HI, When I share a PPT (from Microsoft) in Zoom, everything works perfectly: I can hear and see my students, my students can hear me, and we can all see the PPT. However, when I want to play a video or audio that is embedded in the PPT, they cannot h...

jhna by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom 5.17.5.2543 incompatible with Ubuntu 20.04.6LTS

Zoom was working perfectly with Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS until most recent update January 23, 2024. Now Zoom will not open and appears to affect OS such that Chromium is affected and the mouse fails to work. The only way to 'unfreeze' is to restart. Is any...

izitron by Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

ADMX Telmplate 5.17.5 - Access denied trying to download

Hello, for the past few days, I've been trying to download latest ADMX template version 5.17..5 but getting "Access deined": AccessDeniedAccess DeniedH6M73V0WR5QN9KEJ3ifLho836S10eicaJBXdhXE6gwUo8WzkFw90LO3Pdgb7DuYUHaLkIsPATeHovfhG6yoUEFHP0D0= Someone...

gavoz77 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Klaxoon

hello, I would like to integrate the app Klaxoon directly on zoom : can you help me?

中国大陆的用户无法通过会议号加入会议

我的zoom账号已经升级为zoom pro专业版本了,发起会议后,中国大陆的用户仍然无法直接通过会议号和会议密码进入会议,报错代码为13215。现在又说是因为没有开通中国数据中心,只有商业版和企业版才有开通中国数据中心,但是商业版又需要10个用户以上起购,非常不好用。

unable to launch meeting.

I am unable to launch a meeting. The Error Message is 'your app version needs to be 5.11.4 or higher. Please contact your IT team to update'. I am an individual user with no IT team - just me. I have no clue what this means. I am using a HP laptop wi...

Resolved! recording video- individual recordings?

Hi all,I'm wondering if it is possible to record each participant's camera as a seperate video and audio file, as well as recording the group screen as a sperate video file too? Or can you only get the multi screen recording?Thanks in advance for you...

amberjc by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting中の同時通訳の解除方法

同時通訳をした後に逐次通訳に切替えをする予定でおります。Zoom同通機能の仕様上、一旦機能自体を全解除しないと逐次通訳を進行できる環境が成立しないと通訳の方にご教示頂きました。(通訳者の声が聞こえずいつ訳出し終わったかがわからないため)同時通訳から逐次通訳に切替える際は、一旦参加者様に機能オフの旨をお伝えしてから解除していただき、逐次通訳に切り替える必要があるとのこと。その解除方法がわからず困っております。どなたかご教示頂けないでしょうか。何卒よろしくお願い申し上げます。

Yuka_Y by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes