Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Break Out Rooms

Hello - I am running a meeting and want to put people into 1-1 breakout rooms. This means I will need approx 70 - 80 breakout rooms. Currently I can only see 50. Is there a way to increase my breakout room options.

Resolved! Setting up

I am kinda familiar with soon ,I have used but, need more practice on the different settings for meetings and webnar nerd to practice.

Resolved! accidental cloud deletions

I accidentally deleted a class session I wanted to save while deleting recordings to free up cloud space. I there a way to retrieve my recorded class of Feb 26?

Intrusions

Attaque de trolls pendant une conférence le jeudi 24 février, à environ 20h. 8 connexions intrusives, réunion arrêtée. Que propose Zoom ? Comment réagir et éviter de cesser la réunion ?

How to Change Date Format to dd/mm/yyyy

Living in Australia, we use a Date Format of dd/mm/yyyy but when I try to change the Date Format on my profile, there is no such option. I know that Zoom is very specific to the USA but surely they would provide a way to set the Date Format since dd/...

Saving a post-meeting survey in a template

I am trying to save a standard set of post-survey questions as part of a meeting template but I seem to have to save the template first before I can add the survey. When I add the survey to a meeting I don't seem to be able to resave it as a template...

Audio in microphone

Hi everyone,I've ran into an annoying problem - my microphone is not working during meetings (people cannot hear me), yet when I test it before and during the meeting, it was alright. I've tried changing the microphone and to re-install zoom, but it ...

vered by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom virtual camera unable to work on Microsoft WVD (or AVD)

HI all, Has anyone been able to launch Zoom meetings successfully with local devices' cameras on WVD (or AVD)? We have an environment up and running and we have tested it with MS Teams, the virtual camera is working, as well as the voice option.Howev...

Al_C by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022