Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Whiteboard in breakout rooms

While having a meeting, I divide the participants into breakout rooms.I have activated sceen sharing, so they can share screen in each room. But when the start a whiteboard, the cannot write on it.It´s only possible for them to activate a whiteboard,...

MrHall by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Usage Report Issue

hi, as a host I had started a scheduled meeting, but no guest had joined the meeting. now I cannot find the meeting usage report in reports. Bangladesh Time: 12:30 PM - 01:30 PM. I had started the meeting before the scheduled time. Now I need a start...

Vidéo fantôme

Bonjour,Lorsque je suis en vidéo directe en réunion avec une autre personne invitée: je disparais de l'écran. L'invitée nous voit tous les 2. Moi je ne vois que l'invitée. Je n'arrive pas à trouver dans les paramètres comment modifier cela. Pourriez-...

How to restore my photo during a Zoom session

At the beginning of a recent Zoom session, the photo shown of myself was as expected. That is, it was the photo associated with my Windows userid. At the beginning of the session I was using headphones, but at some point I needed to get up from my po...

FEATURE REQUEST - Math Tools in Whiteboard

I do a lot of tutoring in math at various levels and I want to be able to do fractions, protractor, coordinates, geometry, and more with the whiteboard instead of having to jump back and forth between screen share and white board. It gets to be quite...

Participants video displaying inappropriate content

Version: 6.0.10 (39647) Our meetings are open to anyone, and we like to see participants faces, but I need a way to control what those participants show as video, like preventing them from running some kind of video loop of erotic behavior. Seeing th...

Video Meetings

I attend Zoom video conference meetings regularly and I feel uncomfortable that I have my video on and my face showing and some attendees have their video turned off but they can still see everyone else. Is there any way that a meeting can be set up ...

IM13 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes