Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Problem setting Background image

Good evening,i have a problem setting any images as background during a meeting. The image that you can see is a mix between the backgroung and the real image from webcam. All colour are mixed and my background remain visible and coloured. Has anyone...

Franz1 by Observer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to show YouTube video in meetings

I run a charity zoom meeting every week which incorporates a PowerPoint presentation which includes video clips that I have downloaded and edited. But when I run the video, the participants see the video shuddering/lagging etc. I am saving the clips ...

BarryR by Observer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Incorrect banning of a licensed account, part two.

How community of you to lock the first post, thus giving me no right to reply. Any chance of letting me know how long it will take for Appeals to get back to me? It’s already been three weeks.Your sheepishness in wanting to discuss error 1132 any fur...

How do I delete a repeating Zoom event from my calender?

During the pandemic a relative set up a weekly Zoom event with the family. Since we are no longer having this weekly event I have tried to delete it from my calender . It is impossible !!!!! When I try to delete the event I get a message of options- ...

Incorrect banning of a licensed account

…I run a licensed account which you have blocked incorrectly. If you look at my account activity, you will see I have been reporting zoombombers to you. This necessitated joining meetings to track them, and subsequently getting caught in the crossfir...

Can account members set up their own meetings?

I am looking at adding a user in my organisation with their own basic account to my licenced account and making my account the parent/main account. If I do that, can me (parent) and the member arrange our own meetings, that may be on same date and ti...

Tailor by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Webhook notifications

I have 2 zoom accounts and am using same webhook notification url for both. This webhook is for meetings issues event. Now when there is issue in meeting like audio quality dropped in any account, notification comes to notification url.My doubt is ho...

Meeting webhook notification

I have set up a notification for zoom meeting issues event and am receiving notifications from zoom . There is account id present in notification coming from zoom. I wanted to understand whether it is individual's account id or is it organization lev...

Work Transformation Summit EMEA

May 25