Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Close Caption processing

We are using Zoom's closed captioning and want to check if we could be provided with where and how the closed captioning is processed. ie DC in SG or AU as there was no documentation regarding this.

BrianLL by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Populating authentication exceptions from form or API

I'm about to turn on SSO for zoom meetings with Auth0 and have everything working, including registration. However we often have guests at our meetings and need to register 20-30 guests each week. We'd much rather make them authentication exceptions ...

Noone could connect to my meeting

Set up a meeting, sent out the invites. I dialed in and everything looked ok, but then realized noone is dialing in. Texted some of the participants and they said they got a message saying I am in a different call. What does that mean?

9DM by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

camera crashing

Hi everyone! My camera keeps freezing and going black 5-10 minutes after class starts. The camera works fine on all other websites. I have tried installing the new Zoom for Chromebooks app, uninstalled/reinstalled the app, restarted the computer, and...

hyperlink in powerpoint to subtitle in presentation

i am presenting a powerpoint presentation with hyperlinks that go back and forth within the presentation. BUT, I'm running the pp using Libre Impress since i don't have ms office. how can i get those hyperlinks to print something at the bottom of the...

What happened to side-by-side speaker view? Eliminated from Zoom?

Did Zoom get rid of side-by-side speaker view? The thing where you see one person large and the other participants are little thumbnails in a vertical column on the right side of the screen. I can't find it any more. I think it may still be offered i...

copy by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

sottotitoli tradotti

hi I have enabled the option for translated subtitles for meetings and webinars but even if they are enabled in the profile the menu does not appear during the meeting. What can I do?hi I have enabled the option for translated subtitles for meetings ...

DIECI by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now