What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Elección de servicio en zoom

Llevamos en mi empresa un par de años usando zoom pro.Somos una fundación educacional que dictamos talleres y programas on line. Hasta ahora las reuniones han funcionado bien. pero requiero otras habilidades como por ejemplo:dejar solo a 2 en la pant...

Lorena5 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording with participants

I am a fitness coach using the Zoom platform for teaching fitness classes, however I need to do a practical exam and need all my participants showing in the recording. How do I arrange this?

Normal sound in conference, issues in recording

Hello! We are using zoom conferences for webrtc connections in our product. We're not using the api due to app constraints, so we are using virtual devices to send and receive audio from zoom. We have multiple people in the call and receive the audio...

PavelV by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotty voice when using bluetooth earbud (Powerbeats)

Hi, I am a MacBook Pro (Early 2015) user and use Powerbeats during Zoom meetings.The audio quality coming into my earbud has no issues, but my clients are keep complaining that my voice is very spotty, unable to understand when I am talking. So far, ...

Resolved! Programming participant Name to Phone number permanently

When hosting weekly meeting on the same Zoom account, I have to look up all the phone numbers and rename them to who the number belongs to. Is there a way to program Zoom so that every time the same person calls in to the meeting that it displays the...

Resolved! Turn off waiting room during presentation

Hi. We're hosting internal presentations on Zoom Meetings. Some of our guest presenters will be external (different email domain), some internal to our company (same email domain). I'll be made a co-host by the meeting creator. I want some private pr...

No video

The last two times when I recorded a Zoom session, it recorded the shared presentation but it only recorded the audio (not video) of myself and my co-teacher. What are we doing wrong?John

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022