Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

headphones

what wireless headphone would be best to use when I am teaching and instructing during fitness sessions on ZOOM. people can not always hear me when I have to turn my head away

Sigin in email - no access to old account

Multiple IT changes at the same time mean I didn't have access to my old email account when trying to change my profile. O365 would have bounced it. O365 has now been updated and the eamil address will present as valid again (temporarily). No success...

Craig3 by Observer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom not recording Audio

When I record a meeting. Audio doesn't get recorded. I have tested my mic in settings & other meeting attendees are able to hear me fine. Let me know what info you need from me.

Trimming Video to download smaller file

I forgot to end my call and the recording continued for hours. The resulting file is too large for upload to YouTube. How do I trim the Zoom video to have a smaller file for download (one that I can then upload to YouTube).

Publically Advertised Zoom Mtg was bombed on Saturday

On Saturday, February 12th I attempted to conduct a public workshop on Citrus Tree Care which was advertised on Facebook. Seven minutes into the session, our Zoom meeting got bombed by 4 or 5 intruders who maliciously took over our meeting with loud ...

Work Transformation Summit EMEA

May 25