Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Ubuntu ZOOM 17 to downgrade to 15

Using Ubuntu Zoom 17 client, I got a 5003 error.Using another lapto with Ubuntu Zoom 15, no problem.I'd like to downgrade the v 17 to 15 to see if it is OK on my OS. Where to download the client 5.15.11 deb (64) ?Thanks

Joining multiple different meetings simultaneously

Hi Zoom Community, Looking for advice how to join multiple different meetings simultaneously.I am a Licensed user. As to the level, I am not sure since the plan is hosted through my university.(If there is a way to determine this, please also comment...

alc515 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Votaciones online

Hola, pertenezco a una asociación y queremos realizar una asamblea, con parte de la presencia online, donde se realizarán determinadas votaciones. Tenemos la cuenta pro, que cuenta con esta opción, pero me gustaría saber si estas votaciones cuentan c...

Seni by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera - Black screen

I have the camera for the zoom meeting - BUT in stead of showing me it is a full black window - no image, no background possible - it just stays black. I have given zoom access to the camera in my settings, I have reinstalled zoom, but it remains bla...

Multiple ONGOING issues

I have been having multiple Zoom issues that remain unsolved: attempted to resolve through the Chat Bot, the automated line AND by searching through the Community hub (several times) to no avail. I host an international support group for a rare disea...

Resolved! editing a video!

Hi Everyone!I made a recording of me teaching and said one thing in error at the end . Can I edit that one word? Please help if you can!

Editing Recording

I've been recording my lectures on zoom and posting them for my students. You must use Clipchamp in order to edit them. I have been using this and it has worked fine, until this weekend. It say the students do not have permission to view. Does anyone...