Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Question about Zoom recording

Hello! Just wondering if anyone knows how to do a recording that captures both all the participant in the Zoom room and my shared screen? I know https://teacherscollege.screenstepslive.com/a/1112041-record-gallery-view-shared-screen-for-a-zoom-meetin...

Zoe2024 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Link Changing Meeting Room Location

Is there a way to turn off the ZOOM link from automatically going into the location box on a meeting invite? Outlook's latest update prioritizes the Zoom link so it flips to the front of the actual meeting room, when attendees are added or deleted in...

Disable Password Requirement?

I am a single user account and the owner of that account. I have waiting rooms enabled. But for some reason the password requirement is still checked "YES" and there is an unclickable locked icon next to that toggle. I do not want a password requirem...

Recurring Meetings

Can an alternative host sign on to a recurring meeting through their own profile?

LNew by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect screen numbers while screen sharing

I have the displays set up in the attached fashion. Starting from Left to Right .During the screen sharing via Zoom.The screen numbers are incorrect .I have reinstall Zoom and it still didn't help the issue.Can someone please suggest how can this be ...

Assistance Required: Zoom screen share rejection Issue

Dear [IT Support/Technical Team], I trust this message finds you well. I am currently experiencing an issue with Zoom during our meetings where my screen share requests are being rejected. I believe this technical hiccup is hindering the seamless flo...

Markaz by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Disabling Passcode

I am handing in a link to my client and noticed that there is a password requirement. Can I remove this? I need to eliminate all barriers for participants when I can.

Can't disable meeting passcode

I can't disable the passcode for meeting(toggle is grayed and shows locked) even though the waiting room is enabled. Isn't it supposed to be one or another? Or did they changed the regulations? (Still showing atleast one of the security measures are ...