Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

breakout toom backgrounds

How can I give backgrounds to breakout rooms? Kitchen, dining room, living room, etc., each with a background photo of such a room?

Incessant pop-ups

I had non-stop pop-ups blocking me from viewing the 2 hour class. The pop-up was a symbol of a green phone. How can I turn this off, if at all please?

Constant pop-ups on Mac

After Zoom prompted me to update the app on an M1 Mac, it started popping up at random, which is very annoying and interferes with my work. It also keeps prompting me to update to "a version compatible with my device" no matter how many times I do it...

OrenRSI by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Dial in using #1

For several years I have been dialing in to zoom with 1 plus area code and number. Recently, my attempts to connect did not work. I got no dial tone when I used the number 1 prior to the area code. So I tried without dialing the number 1 and it worke...

Bob11 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Search SMS / text function

Please add a feature to search from text messages using name or key words. Our clients like to deal with us via text sometimes, but then it's impossible to search the history. Search function sucks currently.

Participation Logs

I have a paid Zoom Account.I need to get a log of attendance for meetings hosted by another account.How do I get a log for meetings in which I was a participant?Palm71

Palm71 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Loosing connectin with Jabra Pro headset

Recently I started having problems with connectivity between Zoom and my Jabra Pro headset, which previously worked fine. When I start Zoom on a Windows 11 PC, and select my Jabra headset, all is good, but after a short time, I get the zoom message: ...

Automatic recording

I went to my recording settings and turned off the automatic recording when meeting using my personal meeting room. It is still auto recording. How do I turn this off?

holly3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More