cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shortcut key to "clear all drawings"?

carehart
Listener

Is there any keyboard shortcut for "clear all drawings", while doing annotations in a meeting? In the zoom client in Windows, or other supported OSs? I find none documented in the UI, or in the online help (looked at the help for Win, Mac, and Linux), or indeed in googling more widely.

(One blogger showed some including a command-shift-c, which would seem a MacOS shortcut. I could not get any combination of ctrl and/or alt and/or shift and c to do that on Windows--on the latest zoom client.)

If it's not possible, might anyone from Zoom be able to chime in on whether it might ever be considered? or where best should such a request be made? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

colegs
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Carehart,

Unfortunately, the clear all shortcut is not available at this time.  It does sounds like a great, idea, however, and I would recommend you submit a feature request here!

If this answers your question, please click on 'Accept as Solution' below.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

colegs

Carehart,

Unfortunately, the clear all shortcut is not available at this time.  It does sounds like a great, idea, however, and I would recommend you submit a feature request here!

If this answers your question, please click on 'Accept as Solution' below.

Thanks.

Has this really not been addressed yet?

I don't like the new updated whiteboard. It takes too long to erase all my drawings. I wish Zoom would fix this and provide a "clear all" option under whiteboards. It would save a lot of time!

Blafusel
Listener

Consider adding a timed deletion (think Slack's annotation implementation). Annotations automatically remove themselves after 5 or 10 seconds. 

sktutor
Listener

Zoom really needs to an an "clear all" option in their whiteboards.