Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

ひどい

きちんと課金しているにも関わらず突然40分のセッションと言われて強制終了 配信に使っていたので被害甚大 ふざけんな

umezo22 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Compartir pantalla : en negro

Hola, cuando comparto pantalla en ocasiones los asistentes a la sesión solo les aparece una pantalla en negro. Pensé que era algo de mi computadora pero hoy estuve en una sesión donde le pasó lo mismo al ponente.

My zoom app on my Mac isn't working

When I open the application I sign in and then it just say connecting and than say unable to connect however, my internet is very good. Also I try update dating it but it say it not compatible but I have the newest MacBook. Need Help. Thank you

New laptop...students can't join

.I just purchased a new laptop. Installed zoom with no issues. I am a piano teacher and use Zoom for one-to-one lessons. Now when my students try to join the meeting, they are getting a message that there is already another meeting in progress. I do ...

Meeting Room Chat

I know if an attendee can only use the chat if they have the correct version. I also know they will be prompted to update, but my questions is can they still be allowed into the meeting if they choose not to update if I have meeting room chat enabled...