Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

more than 100 but less than 500

Hi thereI have a paid account with Zoom but if I'm correct it only supports up to 100 participants. I would like to schedule a meeting for 150 participants. Is this possible with the same account? Or do I have to change/upgrade? Thanks for helping me...

Filip by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Virtual Background to all participants

When we host meetings on Zoom for our organization we ask all team members to change their Zoom backgrounds to the same custom image (that we send them in advance).I was thinking to automate this process where the meeting host will have the ability t...

bek by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Forced to join a meeting with my browser

It has become a recurring problem that I cannot join a meeting. The "allow button" never appears. I cannot launch a meeting that I am to host. I can back door enter the meeting to start it when someone is in the wait room. Consequently I can only use...

BLH by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! White board iPad

When In a meeting and I star using the white board and pencil we all go MUTE, Any suggestions?we have to leave the meeting and reconnect to continue, of course with pour using the board

Mon by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio not working properly with earbuds

In my zoom class, I connect from my phone and using my earbuds (skullcandy). When using no earbuds, the audio works fine, but using them the audio lags and I disconnect from the meeting. Audio works fine outside zoom. Any help? read on reddit this is...

Alberto2 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

画像が固まる

2人でzoom会議をするときに、相手の画像が固まってしまいます。相手には私の顔は普通に動いて見えるそうです。音声は問題なく聞こえます。何が問題なのかわかりません。

I send a link, but others not able to get into meeting

I am a private tutor. I send an invitation to the student’s email when I set it up the night before. But many times students go to click on it and it says I am in another meeting. I send another invitation when that happens, but they are still not ab...

Flygirl by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting didnt process after recording

Hi. I started my meeting but paused recording waiting for my guests to come in. One of my guests was having problems so i exited the meeting to help him. Once everything was sorted out i went back into the meeting and we recodred a 2 hour plus podcas...