Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Recording Issues

I am a Zoom admin for my organization and one of my users is encountering an issue where, when she starts a meeting, it’s not giving a recording option—the button is simply not appearing on the screen. She is set up to allow hosts and participants to...

azboyer by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

External camera

What external video camera that has zoom and scan remote capability do you recommend for my zoom meetings?? I use a laptop for my zooms.

JK3 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Whose internet connection is failing?

Hi all,Is it possible within Zoom Pro to see a record of the internet connections for a meeting between two participants? Occasionally clients have poor internet connection which leads to a glitchy meeting and I'd like to be able to check my Zoom acc...

What time is 12:00 ?

Just wondering am I the only person who thinks that the 12 hour am/pm clock system is not a good idea for scheduling?It seems that in zoom land 12:00 is an am time, commonly called midnight. Or less ambiguously, 24:00.

AJB by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

REMINDER after 20 (maximum) Meetings have expired

Is there any way to receive a reminder that you are on your LAST Scheduled zoom meeting, after completing the maximum repeat calls? I always schedule 20 Zooms for weekly meetings with clients but after the 20 events there is no reminder to reschedule...

Shirlz by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

no zoom recording

Zoom meetings are recorded to the cloud. I get an email that the recording is ready. The link participants are sent doesn't work. The link is from an email from Zoom. For example:Your cloud recording is now available.Topic: Bus Strategy And Economic ...

pflott by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Add users

Can you tell me, when I upgrade to Pro account for $14.99/month. How many members can I invite to use with me at the Licensed level. And for each membership do I have to pay extra or just $14.99 per month

JackieChannVN_0-1637075090633.png

EventBrite will not connect to Zoom

Hi,Trying to connect eventbrite to zoom and I get the following error: You cannot authorize Eventbrite 2.0 -You cannot install the app because you don't have the required permissions. Please contact your IT administrator for permission and try againT...

JosephK by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes