Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom audio

Our agency is hosting virtual job fairs via zoom. We will use a computer lab for residents to participate. The desktops do not have cameras. I know they can still get on zoom, and wouldn't be seen, but can they talk or would they have to use chat or ...

Needing to host a funeral

Hello, Could someone help me. I have the basic plan that allows 100 devices. A friend of ours wife passed and he just asked us yesterday if we would host the Zoom funeral and he needs to allow up to 500 devices. I was told there is a way to add on a ...

JHADAR by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Freezing for Me Only

Hi Everyone In the last few weeks my zoom freezes if I have the other person on much more than thumbnail sized. I can still hear them and they don't see any difference to me; I work fine. I have the laptop plugged in through ethernet cable and have r...

Resolved! Sharing Webinar Reports

I am the only person in my office that has a webinar license. We use the report to mail out additional information after the webinar. If I am going to be out of the office when the webinar happens, is there a way for me to give access to reports to a...

lauching a zoom meeting

So I just got a Mac for school and for some reason when I click on the link provided for class and I'm asked if its okay to open zoom.us. and I click yes, nothing happens and I can't get into the meeting, what should I do?

hatable by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Get Zoom app to quit defaulting to old email.

I used an old email and old name to set up my Zoom account (on myMacBookPro). Now I need to change both. I succeeded in changing to the new email, but the name won't change. Please, anyone, can you give me both the navigation and the keystrokes for Z...

LauraA by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes