Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording Missing After Transferred Host

I had quite an important meeting. The original meeting host was another person, he transferred the host to me. Then I made another person as a co-host. Now the co-host started recording. After the meeting, the co-host and I could not find the meeting...

ZJYX by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording Problem: two guests plus host

I have PRO Using headset. Using lap top. Recording myself as host with two guests. Asked a question to guest #1, could hear the answer. Asked question to guest #2, they could hear me I could not hear them but guest #1 did ear them. Trying to record a...

Multiple spotlight won't work with Livestream

I have noticed that multiple spotlights not working while live streaming to Facebook or Workplace. Sometimes this is critical while we have multiple speakers in the call and we need to spotlight only two participants in those sharing videos. Gallery ...

Problem hearing my singing students

I can not hear my singing students well in certain ranges on the scale when they are doing the vocal exercises. Sometimes I notice there is a difference if they move to a specific spot but I really need to get this handled. Even if they are practical...

Version 5.8.0 (1324)

As a Student I am really interested in Zoom Version Updates. I always keep my app up-to-date. I daily visit Zoom Update Center to get Updated about Zoom versions. The latest Zoom Version 5.8.0 (1324) released on September 22, 2021 is the best zoom ve...

ZoomUser2008_0-1632569110338.png

Cloud recording search my Meeting link ?

I have been doing meetings/Webinars in Zoom since March 2020.I kept one record sheet of the recorded sessions.But as now I am going out of space I want to delete the old recording.But I can't find the particular recording in zoom user ids as I have m...

Rohitk by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Breakout rooms not fully working

I held a meeting recently when I divided participants into approximately 9 rooms of 9 people. They were automatically sent to the rooms (ie participants did not need to click on join room) but two of the rooms just didn't work. People were not put in...

AL71 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Difference in plans

I can't get an answer from billing or tech support on what plan I actually have. And I have not been able to talk with anyone. Have done 2 different chats with no answer. Any suggestions?

Resolved! Zoom Meeting Privacy * Security Settings on Mac

ISSUE * When someone else has invited me to join their Zoom Meeting and I am asked to share something in that meeting* I click on the share button* Zoom then tells me I need to adjust my privacy and security settings* I click on that to do so where i...

gfeidler by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes