Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

exceeded storage

Hi there, I am getting notifications that my zoom pro account, which includes 6 accounts in total, has exceeded the allowed limit.Usually they email refer to about 0.3-0.5 GB additional storage space. I do delete the videos frequently and within a da...

Vickou by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Feature Request: grouping audio/video devices

I frequently switch my laptop between locations. In each location there may be a different audio/video device configuration. For example: headset + internal camera speaker from laptop's audio out + mic on camera + external video camera When I use mee...

gilntk by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Long meetings

If I wanted to have a meeting of 3 hours with 1-2 persons, is that possible?If so, which pro plan would be best? (I don't like the idea of having to stop and start every 40 min.)

Quena by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

screen sharing -

During a class that I HOST, I'm unable to share my screen. If I'm on the meeting myself I can share my screen but as soon as a student jumps on the meeting my screen share access is restricted. How do I fix this? this is very frustrating and there is...