Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom license

hi, kindly I need to know about the subscription license:- How to link the user with the license.- Are these licenses is related to the host can starting multiple meetings at the same time?for example, in a business subscription, the user can get up ...

Participiants enter other meeting room

Hello.I've tried to find a solution from Zoom troubleshooting, but cannot find any. Why it happens regularly - but not each time - that when participants are using the link I gave them, they enter another meeting room than where I am. Sometimes it he...

BHA by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Error 1132, and error 1,003

I can't log into Zoom, 1st message i get is to check my connection status, over and over. try and log in through the web and i get and error message 1,003 and that my account can't be accessed. i click on the password reset and follow instructions, i...

Problems with intruding into the conference

Hello,I have a terrible issue with my zoom sessions some hackers got attached their computer to my zoom account and they are intruding into each my conference. I tired all the security measures listed on the site but they are probably using some mirr...

Oxana1 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Participant List

Hello, I have an account. I just finished a Zoom meeting and would like to print the participant list.I went to Reports / Usage/Meeting. I do not see my meeting listed. I fear I am doing something wrong. Please help. Thank you.

cmarie by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

feedback loop detected

what does the pop-up box "feedback loop dectected," indicating interference in the call, mean? mic and speaker gets muted unless you click on "no." how do i prevent this from happening?