Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting terminated by host recording

Good Day;After I have signed in for a meeting and the Host hits record .... my screen shows a pop up for me to agree to the recording. When I respond by clicking on " Agree " ... my meeting gets terminated and I have to sign in again. I am able to si...

Duffey by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

church service 'bombed'

is there a way to find the IP addresses of meeting participants? our church service had two unknown guests who shared some very offensive material. the standard reports give us only user name.

Dashboard 10 Ten Locations

On the Dashboard it shows the top 10 locations. Is there a way to find out for the locations listed outside the US who the users were that used Zoom in those locations?

drh1063 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to add a SIP/client to a Personal Zoom Room

I already have setup several Zoom Rooms, and integrated them into our PBX system so that outgoing phone calls can be placed from the Zoom Room Controller. This is well documented. However, one of the recent rooms I've set up is a Personal Zoom Room f...

guacia by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom sharing

I would like to share a video over Zoom, however I would like it to be full screen and not see my speaker box next to it. I only want people to see my video, not me (the host) or any other participant, How do I do this?

Jen4340 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio issues

I hold meetings once a month for our Book Group. The last meeting on person could not get the audio when she has been able to in previous meetings. We have some troubleshooting and found that her speakers are fine, the sound is turned on, and she can...

bvs by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes