Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Calendars

In the past, when I scheduled a meeting on my Apple pro I would go straight to my Apple calendar where I could then invite participants etc. Now, I get sent to a Google calendar. I do not use Google calendars and there doesn't seem to be any way to r...

Breakout Name connecting from browser

Hi. When connecting via a browser, there doesn't seem to be a way of finding out what breakout you're in when you're in a breakout room. Sure, you get a message when you're being transferred to a breakout, and then another message when you first arri...

iPad Pro's sharing screen is extremely laggy

Hi there, I found it is extremely laggy on the audience side when share screen with my iPad Pro (M2). It is unlikely to be an issue related to the Wi-Fi speed, as there is no problem when share with my laptop or phone. I wonder what the problem might...

jcheng by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Assign a License to a contact from a Zoom Business account

Hello there, We are about to buy a 10 license Business Zoom yearly package for an admin account of our company adm**@adm**.com. Our goal is to distribute these license to different teams account, which are with usernames like 123**@eu**.com, rather t...

Jsprite by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Waiting Room Customize Not reflecting on Zoom Apps

Hi, We have uploaded a logo and the details to the customize waiting room but we would like to update or replace for a new one. Done with the uploaded image for the new one and already tried the default but it is not reflecting on the waiting room on...

insane zoom team

For decades, there is a basic feature in any chat application to trace and track the chat history; along with the preferred usage storage location locally. In zoom , struggling to find those settings; also there is no provision to contact technical t...

Intergrated software

Hello, I have meeting scheduling software that integrates with zoom and want to know how to disconnect it from zoom.

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More