Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

cannot login email

my email has deactived by google mail. so, i can not see verification code of my zoom pro account. the impact is i can not login in my zoom account. i frustated because i have already paid it. please, someone help me. how to login in my zoom account ...

zoom added to New laptop

I added zoom to new laptop, however none of my groups scheduled meetings are showing up on my account. Do I have to manually enter all that information again?

getting zoom to work

I have had Zoom for about 3 years and suddenly when i open it, it asks me if i want to connect to computer audio or phone audio, then when i connect to computer audio no one in the meeting can hear me and if they do start to hear me it is with an ech...

AKGM by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ALL of my scheduled meetings disappeared

I was editing my recurring meetings this morning. I hit save from my phone. When I went on my laptop to send a reminder to all of the registrants, every meeting I've hosted has disappeared, both from PREVIOUS and SCHEDULED. I pay for my account yet I...

RevWS by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Question about scheduled meetings and calendars

Is there any way, as a guest / participant of a pre-scheduled meeting, to add the meeting and its link that I already have received to my PC Zoom app without connecting my calendar? If not, there really should be. There is no good reason not to allow...

Zoom Client for Linux on Apple silicon

Hi,I am trying to install Zoom client for Linux (Fedora), but my Linux runs on a Mac with Apple Silicon, via Parallel Desktop.I am unable to find a suitable install file. Is it supported yet?Any hints?Thanks a lot.

Estwald by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes