Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Setting recurrence meetings to "No Fixed Time"

Hello Zoom community, I am in a pickle. I have a number of meetings that I have set with "No Fixed Time" in recurrence. I have set a new meeting today and I cannot find how to make it the recurrence "No Fixed Time" In the drop down menu it does not h...

DennisT by Listener
  • 23 replies
  • 1 likes

Add Event Error

Hello, Would anyone be able to advise or assist in why I am getting this error screen after trying to ad an event/meeting?I am running on a MacOS Monterey (also as per screen shot), I would appreciate it very kindly, Thank you Chris

Resolved! Meeting Registration Time Zone

All the meetings I schedule are sent to people in all different US/CAN time zones. When the recipient registers for a meeting, the email confirmation always shows the meeting time in Eastern Time (my time zone). Is there a way for the confirmation em...

EricaC by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Meeting sort order in Windows Desktop Client

Hi, the Windows Desktop client used to switch between "alpha increasing" and "alpha decreasing" but now it just shows them in a random, unsorted order. I used to have my most common recurring meeting prefixed with an underscore "_" so it would sort t...

Virtual Background support for newer chipsets (N100)

I bought an N100 budget PC recently and was disappointed that Virtual Backgrounds are not enabled for this platform in the latest Zoom Client. The chipset support Intel UHD Graphics and I am running the latest Intel 31.x drivers. The capabilities of ...

yunamc by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Regarding a life threatening situation

Hi I recently got into a scam where as person recorded the zoom meeting without my knowledge which contained my personal videos and later he started to demand money from me and if not he said he is gonna publish it online and I have filed an official...

How we integrate the zoom meeting on my website?

Hey there,I am here looking for how we integrate the zoom meeting on my website, Currently I am working on one of my website concrete sealing pottsville I want to integrate the zoom meeting on my website. How can I do this? Need help regarding this.