Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unable to return to main room

My wife has an android tablet and she can got to Zoom meetings fine and go to breakout rooms fine but whenever she tries to go back to main room (either manually or when the rooms are auto closed) her screen goes to the 'returning to main room' and a...

Zoom Meeting invite issues

My Zoom invites are going out to 15 people once a month...there are 10 people who say they can't get into the Zoom meeting that I sent out...what am I doing wrong?

Converting a meeting to a webinar -- not working

I know the usual method of converting a meeting to a webinar, but the system is not allowing me to do so. Is there something that I can do to still convert this meeting -- which may have >500 participants.Thanks.

jake007_0-1645919099447.png
jake007 by Observer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Watermark

Hi, I joined a meeting today and I saw the screen was full of watermarks of my email. I went online to see if I had watermarks on, which I didn't. I turned it off and on but nothing changed. I don't really know what to do now.

reuniones grabadas

hola! donde quedan las reuniones grabadas ? tuve una que no pude guardar en la computadora y ahora no encuentro la grabacion en la pagina.

yaraa by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

option buttons won't show

I have this problem that whenever i click an arrow button to reveal more options of a certain feature, it won't show the options, but still let me click them. It doesn't help very much though, because I don't know what I click.

IPad Fiasco

After using Windows for decades, I switched to an iPad Pro. Zoom doesn’t work the same. When I share, I can’t see participants. I can’t see any annotation panel. In short, it sucks. Perhaps Im missing something and would be grateful for advice.

unable to open the app

I have a brand new Mac OS 12.2.1 - I've downloaded and installed zoom. When I try to open the app I get an error message that says "an error occurred while installing the selected updates". There are not any selected updates and the only option is to...

gallowayab_0-1645899620079.png

Work Transformation Summit EMEA

May 25