Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Bug in MacOS M1 version

Presumable after last update, somehow the servers that zoom tries to use when logging in, have gotten erased. Zoom tried connecting to .us02web.zoom.us (notice first dot), which failed, in turn not allowing me to login into app. Check for updates als...

Missing reCAPTCHA in Outlook for Mac

Hello All I finally got add-ins working for the first user in outlook, unfortunately when trying to authenticate with zoom, I only get the form to fill out the credentials, but reCAPTCHA won't load (not visible), so the login button stays greyed out....

alexU by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Unable to mute participant

We had a meeting where I signed in as the host to start the meeting. We had one designated co-host. All participants were muted upon the meeting starting and we removed the ability to allow participants to unmute themselves. If they were to comment t...

Exceeded Limit Recordings Not Found

Apparently we have exceeded our cloud recording limit. So, the recording is not located among the recorded meetings and also the record of the meeting is not in the list of previous meetings. Is there a way to locate that recording or did it not ever...

Ubuntu Desktop 22.04 Installation Fails

Three failures concerning Zoom on Ubuntu, one being incorrect installation instructions, the second being a failure to connect, and a third being an erroneous upgrade prompt Incorrect installation instructions. The instructions for installing Zoom fr...

ebsf by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes