Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

meeting recordings

Hi All,My team currently has auto recordings on. Now, I am looking to have the recorded meetings go somewhere that the team can review the recordings (similar to Gong). Is this possible with Zoom?

カメラの不具合

Spoiler (Highlight to read)  相手の映像が10分くらい経つと固まってしまうので解決策を教えて下さい。

さと by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Smooth start for Powerpoint presentations

Hi, I am making a Powerpoint presentation. I start the presentation in Powerpoint, then use Win-Tab to switch to the zoom call. Then i hit Present, and click the presentation window. So i want to make sure that when i click, something happens. I find...

Custom Installation

Windows 7 Zoom 5.8.1.1435 The default location for installing Zoom seems to be C:\Users\xxx\AppData \Roaming\Zoom, where xxx is my Windows local account name. Is there a way to install Zoom someplace else? Actually, I would like to install Zoom on a ...

DERoss by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Restricting access to Meetings and other ideas

Here are my ideas to better your software/admin side of things.Let me know if you like them or want to use them then we can discuss a cost.1. If I schedule a meeting as the host for Monday 10 am to 11 am with an allow 15min before the start joining. ...

1ton by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom meetings disappear

Hi,When I schedule zoom meetings in my PC, I can see them in both in PC and mobile phone. But when I log in to another device, all the scheduled meetings have disappear. Can anyone help to resolve this please?

Mudi63 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: 🐋 Welcome to the Zoomtopia Community Page 🐋

me interesan mas rapidas y automaticadas de ingreso una vez que recibo una invitacion, tiene varios pasos que para personas de mas de 70 años conducen a error.me gustaria una forma mas simple y automatizada de recuerdo de la Reunión, deberían existir...

IAPRO by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes