Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

chat info not seen by participants

In my last few meetings, the info I enter in the chat is not seen by the attendees. The text from the chat is saved on my hard drive in the Zoom folder. I did update to the latest upgrade over the weekend. I don't know what is going on. Thank you.

Screen blank?

Hi guys! Please help! I just had a Zoom meeting and my screen is completely blank. My prospective employer could not see me at all! I tried everything, including the settings in my computer. What is the problem? Zoom has no solutions for this. Thanks...

Resolved! connection

Participants can"t enter the meeting using link in invitation. wondering if settings are wrong.

bean by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Breakout Rooms

We've been having issues with Break out rooms not opening for meetings lately. These are meeting with about 200 participants and less than 50 break out rooms. When we click on open rooms it just hangs and then goes back to the beginning.Any suggestio...

OCDSB by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Event Time Changing

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. One of our events' time changed from Noon CST to 1 PM CST. We know it changed because one of our employees previously registered for the event and it comes up on her calendar at the correct time, ...

LiaCap by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Registracion

Desde el 1 de Octubre, tengo que registrarme cada vez que voy a iniciar una reunion y no se que debo hacer para no tener que registrarme una y otra vez. Geacias!

LiliSer by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Two Hosts in Same Meeting

We had a meeting last night and our host froze, lost all of his Zoom meeting controls, we were unable to hear him although he could hear us. Fortunately, we had co-hosts who were able to finish the meeting, but as co-host they were unable to do some ...