Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Several people physically in same room each on own device

Hi there. I am unexpectedly unable to travel next week, and have to give a course remotely. In order to see the participants, is it possible for all 30 of them who will physically in the same room to join the meeting on their own devices via my Zoom ...

Transcripcion durante la reunion de zoom

Quisiera saber por favor, si con mi cuenta de zoom pro de Colombia y en español, ¿puedo utilizar estas opciones? Transcripción completaPermitir la visualización de toda la transcripción en el panel lateral durante la reuniónGuardar subtítulosPermite ...

Resolved! co-host and my own paid account

Hello, I am co-host on the account of someone who have a paid account. I've a basic (free) account. But now I want to have a paid account also. How can I do this? I can not upgrade, because then I get the accountsetings of the paid account from the o...

meeting invitation

I have scheduled a regular zoom meeting with my family, but c an't figure out how to invite them cuz it's been a long time since I used zoom. do I just email forward them the meeting info? seems like I have to do more than that. thanks for your help....

NO CHAT NAME

When I attempt to chat during a zoom event, my name does not appear, but instead it says "Me to everyone." Also, I noticed only the first initial of my name appears, while everyone else who comments shows both initials in addition to their full name....

DFS by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio problem

Hello all. For the last couple of years I've been using Zoom to work with a choir. We've figured out how to make the best of the platform for teaching and rehearsing and we've also run some very successful concerts. We've just started to work on a Ch...

Join meeting on PC *and* iPad

I'm signed in to Zoom on both my PC and my iPad. Is there a way to always display the participants on my PC monitor, but to display any screen sharing / whiteboarding on the iPad? I have achieved this by joining the same meeting from both devices, bu...

luke2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More