Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unable to change Caption to any other languages

Ever since a few days ago, my captions have been stuck at English.I am well aware of how to change the language of the Captions, but the only option available for me to choose from in the list in English. Here is a screenshot of what happens when I t...

share screen to breakout rooms, then join the rooms

In lessons, I want to share something from the main room to all the Breakout rooms, and then join the different rooms to see how they're getting on. How do I join the rooms but continue to share what's on the screen?As a host, how do I fix the galler...

CLP23 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

recording

I have my Zoom meetings set up to automatically record the moment I log in. I had a session recently hosted by someone else and when I joined the system -- as it normally does -- announced that the session was being recorded. However, when the sessio...

Chaz69 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes