Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Speaker issue

I have been experiencing issues with Zoom meetings for the last few weeks. My Audio/Speakers work fine. When i go into a Zoom meeting the Speakers stop working. - The other people on the call can hear me but i cant hear them. - The speakers work fine...

ITguy1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Listing recurring meetings alphabetically

My meetings are "no fixed time recurring meetings". I have a long list. I have named each recurring meeting according to the name of other person/s attending the meeting. On my phone and iPad the list is organised alphabetically. On my computer there...

rosalieb by Listener
  • 46 replies
  • 7 likes

Who is talking

When I am sharing my screen (I have one open to view as a presenter, and I showing the PPT on a second screen for learners to view) When someone not in the room is talking there is a popup window showing the picture and name of the person talking. Th...

Resolved! Animated emojis freezing video

I have gesture recognition turned off in my settings, but within the last week or so, Zoom is always putting a thumbs up or fireworks on my screen when I am talking. Not only is it super distraction, but then my video freezes. During a call yesterday...

Pro account won't record active speaker view in HD

I can't get a Pro account to record active speaker view in HD (720p). It only records in 360p. (It does record gallery view in 720p.) I've run out of ideas. Please help. It's not a bandwidth or client-side issue. I have 100/100 FiOS internet access a...

jpdv by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Linux clent too big on Linux Mint XFCE on 4K monitor

Linux Zoom client up to 5.15.12 worked fine on Linux Mint XFCE using the screen scaling XFCE provides for 4K monitors. Version 5.16.0 now shows up VERY big and the usual fixes of adjusting zoomus.conf values of AutoScale and ScaleFactor will not make...

Resolved! Zoom, external microphone, and iphone help needed!

Hello! Here's what I'm trying to do. I want to connect to a Zoom meeting on an iPhone and use an external microphone for the audio. I have tested the external microphone and it works when recording a video, but once I switch over to Zoom, the audio g...