What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Access chat comments after meeting over

We conducted a meeting with a speaker who received some really beautiful comments in the chat box. We unfortunately did not record the meeting and even though I left it open for a while, she somehow was unable to see them after she was done speaking....

Video recording issue

Hi there, please help. In the first 6 minutes of my Zoom recording there is no video. Only audio. After 6 minutes its okay again without having done anything. What is the cause?

Resolved! Facing lag in office meeting

Hi team, a while ago I had meeting with my team members about our new radixreviews project. But meeting was too slow and we were facing lagging issue in whole meeting. What is the issue? Thanks in Advance!

zoom screen too big

I attach a copy of how my zoom screen opens when connecting to a discussion. I am using Linux and this happens on all versions I tried. I cannot adjust the screen to be used. When I go to Windows (on the same computer) zom works fine. Any suggestions...

Errol by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio settings in iPad

Hi , I want to know how can I get the option of disabling "Automatically adjust microphone volume" in iPad or iphone . When i click on settings from the zoom app in my iPad , I do not get any option for Audio settings like I get in my Windows laptop ...

SHira1_0-1648106892066.png
SHira1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Change of zoom account in my email

Hey! I'd like to know how can I change the zoom account associated with my email *********** Earlier I was using an individual zoom account which I had linked to my official email but later my company purchased a company license and now I wish to hav...

How do I report a small issue?

So I found out that if you enable dark mode in the zoom client and you join a meeting, the "Waiting for host to start meeting" popup/window is still the light mode colour scheme. I just wanted to let them know in case they overlooked it.

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022