Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording not working

I'm trying to record my students on Zoom but it doesn't always record. I did one recording and converted it to watch it. The video recorded but we needed to redo it. Then we did a second recording and nothing showed up in my zoom folder. I tried a th...

Resolved! Why end meeting webhook not called?

I've setup attendee join/left event webhook and it's working properly. But webhook is not called for end meeting event. Am I missing anything? But when I set for meeting end event, it's not called. Access is given Webhook log shows nothing

vikaskanani_0-1651149963696.png vikaskanani_1-1651150109021.png vikaskanani_2-1651150144486.png vikaskanani_3-1651150307158.png

Resolved! Waiting Room on Calendly links

I have a paid account, but suddenly my calendly meetings with Zoom integration are throwing people into waiting rooms. I've double checked my settings, and waiting rooms are not enabled on my Zoom account - only passcodes. Please advise as the waitin...

SBC by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 7 likes

Bandwith Problem

I m stuck with a maximum bandwith of 900kb/s (in zoom) but my speedtest show that i have a 90Mb/s connection. What can i do to get more bandwith

Cannot detect microphone and camera

Hello,Yesterday, while i my using the zoom, the microphone and camera suddenly cannot detect by zoom. However, i can still listen to the speaker. At the same time, i try to use the zoom web version to open my own meeting, it can detect my cameras and...

Shing46 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes