Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

zoom constantly logs itself out

I am having trouble with zoom meetings where it just constantly logs itself out. In normal times it seems there's no problem. But, I think when the host shares his screen, it automatically signs me out. and an error message pops up saying an unidenti...

Resolved! Prevent main application window from opening?

Since I quit Zoom between meetings, every time I join a new meeting via clicking on a Zoom link in my calendar, this window pops up:I do not use this window. I do not want this window to appear simply because I joined a meeting. I close this window e...

coryfklein_0-1633032094285.png

How to change my log in name

I used to have a Zoom paid account as president of our local photo club, and my Zoom meeting login name was admin.photo club. I transferred this to another committee member, and now use my personal but unpaid Zoom account for logging in to other pers...

rb_stern by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing Recording

I recorded a meeting to the Cloud. I can see 3 recordings in my Cloud for this meeting, but they are only a few seconds each, the full one hour recording is not listed. Any ideas on how to retrieve the full meeting or why it didn't save the full meet...

Kkirk by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Australian based Zoom instance

State government schools in my area typically cannot connect to my Zoom meetings because they advise Zoom is not authorised on their network. The Chief Information Security Officer for the government advised that, "The department supports meetings ho...

Litsol by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem accessing account via browser

hello gentleman,I'm having trouble accessing my account's admin panel zoomThe screen is flickering with an error message (Zoom is temporarily unavailable to display this page.) and I can't do anything, it won't let me access anything.I was in the pro...

Duration

I am wondering if anyone has an issue with the time limit since yesterday. The meetings are ending in 40 minutes even when there were only 2 participants. I have already reinstalled, logged out, logged in again but nothing works. It's still the same.

License VS New Account

Hello All,I am trying to work out the difference between purchasing a licence or just purchasing a new account. They seem to be about the same price, so I am wondering what the difference is. I have a few employees who need to have their own meetings...