Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Recordings Show Name Tags

Hey Everyone, This is been driving me crazy. I have been doing Zoom podcast meetings for two years now, and never have the recordings shown the name tags, (because I have "Always Display Participants Names On Their Video" disabled). I also record loc...

Streaming to Facebook

Hi! i used to be able to stream to Facebook groups with my Zoom, but now it says (#200) Subject does not have permission to create live video on this group. What should I do to be able to stream again?

Lilli by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Sharing to a FB page I manage

I cannot get Zoom to give me the option to "share to a page I manage" for Facebook. I used to get this option. Screeenshot attached. Thoughts?

mfshick by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Epic

Can anybody send me a link on how to use epic in zoom or give a basic explanation?

osst by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I change my invite link?

I love using my personal meeting room -- I can give out a simple URL to anyone and meet with them. But I just noticed my invite link: https://presum20.zoom.us/j/etc.The "presum20" syntax was from our annual conference two years ago -- that's old and ...

Virtual backgrounds available with Mac M1 chips?

I have a pretty new iMac with the new Apple chip. Is this why I'm not getting any video filters on Zoom? I've already uninstalled and re-installed, checked the settings, etc. etc. Nothing works. Anybody have the answer?

Recording: Camera didn't switch

Hi Community. We recorded a two hour video and normally the camera is switching between both of us, depending of who's speaking. Now in this recording its not switching but stays on one person. Anyone knows how and if we can solve this? Ty in advance