Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Clients unable to enter meetings

Hi guys, I wonder if anyone can help me with an issue I am having. When I am setting up meetings, regardless of whether or not they are one-offs or recurring, I am having lots of problems with my clients. The two problems I have are: 1. When clients ...

Can't Screenshare After 6.4 Update

I updated my Zoom application on June 4 and my screensharing option is non functional. I have troubleshot it in my settings via the web but toggling the "disable screenshare" button but that doesn't seem to help. Now, if I use my Zoom application on ...

Is local recording not working anymore?

Hello, everyone.I used to be able to record my meeting on my computer every time I had a meeting.However, all of sudden, it is not working from today. What is the reason? Zoom has updated itself automatically today and I am not able to record my meet...

Recording missing

Hi all, I'm hoping you can help. I recently used Zoom to privately live stream my grandfather's funeral to relatives interstate who couldn't make it. When creating the meeting I selected the setting that states "Automatically record meeting in the cl...

Poll Questions

Is there a way that I can save my poll questions within Zoom so that I can use them for a meeting in the future, instead of entering them every time? Thank you.