Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

One on One Zoom calls

Has Zoom stopped the unlimited time for one on one Zoom connections? I know there is a 40 minutes use limit for 3 or more connections but the one on one used to have no limits. Has this changes? Thanks.

upload a recorded video on website

I have a meeting and the topic is to connect with your loved ones by sending them gifts and you can easily get the update through tracking website.Is it possible to put that recorded video on website?

Screen share audio music issue

Hi! I need help to cope with audio problem when I am shared other's screen. I can hear what people say. but in case of music, I can't hear any sound. When I try audio test in zoom, I can't also hear any sound. This is my new laptop and it works well ...

ireny94 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

micro and camera stops with no reason

Dear all,Sinc the last zoom uptdate, one of my users gets her micro or camera disconnected anytime in the middle of her mettings without her touching anything. It doesn't seem to come from her laptop. Has anyone faced that problem before and what cou...

I need recording

I could not recorded a session of three hours. I need this session very much. I am paid user and I was organizer of that session. Is there anyway if I can get recording of that session, where I could not apply recording assuming that it must be recor...

Remove participants names

On video settings I have un-ticked the box 'Always display participants names' however their names still appear for both eh meeting and on the recording. This means I can't share the recording so I really need to find a way to remove their names from...