Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Individual Training

Hi. Being new to video conferencing (Zoom), I'd like to know if there is a time limit on the Zoom site that lets me practice and experiment when I am the only one in the "meeting"? I'd like to make my mistakes "in private" until I get the hang of thi...

technical difficulties

Hi, I have been using zoom very successfully for over a year, but last week it asked for an update and since then it has been a disaster, poor sound quality, slow annotating etc . has anyone else experienced this? Is there a zoom person I can just ri...

acorn13 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Freezing

I have been using Zoom on a 2009 Mac Pro with an Intel x64 chip running OS X El Capitan. Cannot upgrade operating system because of chip. As of this week Zoom freezes at the start of a meeting. Any suggestions or help. Any setting that could be chang...

drslic by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Breakout Rooms stopped working

I was conducting an exhibition for three days with many participants(>150pax) coming in and out the rooms. Initially, everyone was able to join the rooms, but not sure why those who came in later could not join the breakout room at all, all stuck in ...

Soonh by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with audio and video

Hello,I have audio and video problems. For some reason, nobody during the meetings can see or hear me. These are some of the things I tried to solve the problem but did not help: checking during the meeting at the bottom of the screen if I am muted a...

M_S by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes