Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Calling someone to add them to a meeting

I want to include someone in a meeting who does not use a computer and who does not see well. (As a result, she is not sure she can accurately punch in the numbers for the meeting ID). Is there a way for me to initiate the call to her so that she can...

AlanG by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to connect

I am getting Unable to connect:Check to make sure your"re connected toa stable network that is not blocked by a firewall or proxy

ccc6 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Pin number

How does one find one's pin or set a pin number in one's zoom account. The great brains at Zoom have not made this intuitive.

Personal ID and Meeting ID

I scheduled a meeting on my phone and sent an invitation to some participants. There was a Meeting ID attached. However the scheduled meeting that appeared on my PC had a different Meeting ID. When I investigated further the Meeting ID on my phone wa...

Unable to find recorded session

I have enabled recording and at the end of the meeting, I stopped that recording and end the meeting. The meeting was started from another paid account and I was promoted to host. I was recording that meeting. Now, neither meeting recording file is a...

I can't hear the voice of the other person's microphone 相手のマイクの声が聞こえません。

I can't hear the voice of the other person's microphone相手のマイクの声が聞こえません。However, I can hear the audio of the video shared by the other party.And The test voice can be heard without any problem.ただし、相手が共有している動画の音声は聞こえますし、テスト音声も問題なく聞こえます。Sound driver see...

aaa_ita by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Noise suppression

I use Zoom for guitar lessons. I got a new HP Envy laptop with Win11. It aggressively eliminates my guitar and any background music when I use the built-in microphone. I have tried every combination of audio settings in zoom, original audio on, low n...

meld by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes