Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Registration Button not working

I've just set up a series of meetings for which I'm requiring registration. But the registration button isn't working. When visitor completes the form, and clicks the button, nothing happens. This seems to happen on mobile (ios, at least), and on var...

Saving a post-meeting survey in a template

I am trying to save a standard set of post-survey questions as part of a meeting template but I seem to have to save the template first before I can add the survey. When I add the survey to a meeting I don't seem to be able to resave it as a template...

Poll report not anonymous

I set up the poll to be anonymous since I do not wish to collect participant information with the poll results. When I downloaded the report, I see the names of the participants and their responses. Is there a way for the attendees’ polling data to b...

CM2 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Message to all FROM breakout room?

Hello all, Can I send a message FROM a breakout room for all to see in common chat after the breakout rooms are closed? I need the groups to be able to write the conclusion of their group discussion while in the breakout room for all participants to ...

Live Transcription

I have a Pro account and only Business accounts allow live transcription of meetings. Does anyone know of a work-around? Has anyone used an app, such as Verbit, to get live transcriptions of meetings? What is your experience?

cfusco by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes