cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing user on Zoom using the Facebook Portal

conniecl
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am using a Facebook portal to do Zoom calls.  But I can't figure out how to log out so I can log into another account.

Thanks for your help!

2 REPLIES 2

artsyflipsy
Newcomer
Newcomer

I was having the same problem but I figured it out. 
1) Touch the Portal screen anywhere

2) Bottom right side will appear two icons - a lock and a wheel (flower looking). 
3) Click the wheel (flower) 

4) Under ‘General’ on the right side of the screen, scroll down and you’ll see ‘Sign Out’

bennettharding
Newcomer
Newcomer

It's great that you're using a Facebook Portal for Zoom calls—such a convenient device! Logging out of one account to log into another can be a bit tricky on some platforms. Have you tried checking the settings within the Zoom app on your Portal? There might be an option to switch accounts or log out there. If you're still having trouble, sometimes restarting the device can prompt the login screen again.

By the way, while you're figuring that out, did you know that flowers have a fascinating history and significance across cultures? They’re not just beautiful to look at but also carry deep meanings. If you’re interested, you can find additional info about various types of flowers and their meanings on this website. It’s a great resource for anyone who loves flowers!