Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Problem using Zoom on Amazon Fire Tablet

For the last couple of years, I've had no trouble using an Amazon Fire Tablet for Zoom in connection with Meetup, but for the last 3 meetings or so I can't join our meetings at all, despite using the latest version of both Zoom and FireOS. My other d...

Pizarra e imágenes compartidas en reuniones Ipad Pro

Hola! Uso zoom para mis clases desde un IPAD PRO, siempre me resultó muy cómodo y sencillo. No tengo computadora. No uso windows,En esta última semana han habido actualizaciones y todo es HORRIBLE Y DIFÍCIL.LA BARRA de herramientas ahora aparece deba...

Deallocating or setting the SDK to nil is not working

MobileRTCSDKInitContext *context = [MobileRTCSDKInitContext new]; context.domain = @"zoom.us"; context.enableLog = YES; BOOL sdkInitSucss = [[MobileRTC sharedRTC] initialize:context]; if (sdkInitSuc) { MobileRTCAuthService *authService = [[MobileRTC ...

Prabup by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Share screen issue

Dear Zoom Community, Thank you for all your beautiful work and your help. Since the new update, an issue appeared. ❓ Context PC : Windows 11.Zoom version : 5.16.10 ⚠️ Issue We use a second screen in the room. We use the mode "Extend" and not "Duplica...

Details of attendees after Zoom meeting

At the moment, when I view Reports of who attended my Zoom meetings, I can sometimes only see the first name of attendees. How do I ensure that I have all attendees' full names, organisations and email addresses after they attend my events? Or is tha...

Gem1299 by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes