Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom integration error

I get this error when I am trying to integrate Zoom with Go High Level. I Have told Zoom to remove all integrations. Below is the error from GHL. I have removed other integrations Like calendrly and wix. Any thoughts?This zoom account (tJ****@pvXYZ.c...

TJBrown by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How do I extend a recurring meeting?

I host a recurring meeting and need to keep the same ID and link. It shows my meeting is ending in December, 2022 but when I edit the meeting, it lets me supposedly extend the end date to December of 2024. The date seems like it will extend it, but t...

JL12 by Newcomer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Probleme beim Sound mit einem Musikinstrument

Hallo, ich habe beim Meeting das Problem das ich zwar die Stimme der andere Person höre, aber wenn ein Musikinstrument gespielt wird sofort der Ton weg ist!Kennt jemand dieses Problem?Ich habe in den Einstellungen für Audio alles probiert, aber hat e...

LME75 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Show reacurring meetings in the meetings schedule

Hi guys, i have a problem with my meetings schedule. I received two invitations via Mail for reacurring meetings. Unfortunately they dont show when i log in to my desktop zoom client and go to meetings. All the meetings that I plan are showing in the...

No sync.

I was setting up app on tablet. Uesd email on desktop to receive secret codeand all went to desktop. No longer able to complete setup on tablet. What a wonder topia you have.

POS22 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes