Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Highlighted log in

This recently began to happen: When I schedule a meeting the log-in line is no longer highlighted. And while I realize that you can simply copy and paste this into your browser, I've found this caused confusion among participants on my last three zoo...

Adave33 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resizing of display names

Dear community, I'm new here and unfortunately not particularly well versed in Zoom. I don't know if I'm in the right place here, but now I'll put my question to you. My in-laws use Zoom on the TV, everything is going well. The only problem is the di...

Meeting History Time/Minutes

I am trying to find the exact length of time from actual start to finish for a recent zoom meeting. The "Previous Meetings" tab only shows the scheduled times and not the actual time elapsed. Is this information somewhere I might be overlooking or is...

DL99 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom app on Linux with high resolution looks ugly

I downloaded Zoom 5.11.1 (3595) and installed it on OpenSuse Tumbleweed today. It kind of works, but it looks really ugly. I'll attach a screenshot. You will see that the whole app is magnified and the buttons and many other elements appear blurry. L...

Philip2 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

error: Http 401 error

When I try to login with my regular Zoom account (which I've been using for 2 years) I have been getting the following error message error: Http 401 error I get this from my phone and multiple computer devices. The url I used to login is https://zoom...

Cara1 by Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! error code 5003

Hi I hope all you guys are doing good. Am actually facing an error code 5003 while signing in to my zoom, I did all the steps as per the instruction but still it shows the same. Kindly if there is anyone who faced the same kindly help meNote: My syst...