Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Need Ap Icon to show on new laptop

I have a basic account and use Zoom just fine. I have a new laptop and I can go to the web browser to use my account - but I can't seem to find out how to make the ICON appear on my new laptop's desktop. I tried search. Zoom is not listed in the star...

KathyP by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Single Track Download Error

Hello! I recently recorded a meeting with 3 speakers that was 1 hour 48 mins long. I got the video, the combined audio, and two of the speakers' audio in perfect condition, but one single speaker's audio downloaded at 3 hours 37 mins long and hugely ...

MHB by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom video recordings black side border

I'm working on a course for Udemy with a colleague, and in my test videos, they complain about the border around the video. Is there a setting to get rid of that border, or does anyone have a fix using Adobe elements editing to get rid of the border?...

Maxpearl by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Access to Usage Report

Dear Team, We are not getting the option of usage report of previous meetings and report section is also missing from the options. Can you suggest some resolution for it.

ZoomSF by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Pro to Business Upgrade Questions

We plan to upgrade from Zoom Pro to Zoom Business. I have a few questions about the process. 1. Will existing scheduled meetings be impacted? ie will the URL change for the meetings? 2. Will our Zoom Pro users automatically get a notification that th...

apta by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes