Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Viewing someone else's recording

Hi!I am trying to view someone else's recording; I have the zoom link, but it is a recurring meeting, so when I click on it, it goes to start a meeting. Is there a place I could enter the zoom link/access code so I can view the previously recorded vi...

eisoj by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

recording

hi,I am the host of webinars with participants less than 100 . I have got a paid license. Now I want to record my webinar in speakers view. I have two questions: 1. how come that the recording of the meeting shows the gallery view ? Even if iIselecte...

sitz by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting Link

I have set up a zoom meeting with Registration required. All participants get the link on mail directly. As an admin is there any way I can get the meeting link so that I can give it to a few participants who did not register? Thanks...

ajayym by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio Not Working

Hi,we have a company in Sheffield we are providing services to our customers online via Zoom calls and we are face audio issue. as you can see in pictures everything is good but still we are facing audio issues on Zoom Calls. we have checked manually...

kyledyer by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

画面共有ができません

私自身がホストで画面共有をしようとすると、「あなたは、このミーティングでは画面共有を許可されてません」といきなりメッセージがでるようになってしまい、画面共有ができません。クラウドで保存していた動画を全て削除したり、設定も全て確認しましたが画面共有がまだできません。わかる方がいましたら、是非解決方法を教えてください。

Pro Account Member, but labeled as Basic account

Hello, I am a member in a Pro account. However, now my account is labeled as a Basic account and the Zoom meeting time has been limited to 40 minutes. What can I do to be able to use the Pro status? Thank you in advance for your support, Petra Rotert

Petra4 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes