Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom outlook plugin MAC wont launch

Recently installed Zoom add in for mac in outlook but when opening the calendar invite in outlook and selecting the "Join" button - zoom doesnt launch, it just minimizes the window. Even if zoom client is open nothing happens, anyone else experienced...

weareh1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Recording did not include multiple people

I recorded a session and when I replayed it I could not see the other speakers unless they spoke. I would like to see everyone in the screen during the whole recording? What do I do to accomplish that. Look at the screenshot of my settings. I think I...

skwilder by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Change to video?

Hello! Each month I host a recurring group call. It is audio only. If I wanted to have video this month, can I simply hit my video camera? Or do I need to make any changes to the settings? Do I need to ask my people to do anything? Thanks!

Disabled Account

Hello,Recently my other account is disabled. Whenever I try to log in, it always show such an error message: "Account is disabled. Please contact your account owner or administrator. (1,003)". Could someone help me with that? Thanks!

goldenw by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

FB live via zoom on Android

Hi! I'm hoping to stream from zoom to my FB group live via my phone - Android. I can see exactly how to do this from my computer but my phone camera and settings are soooo much better, and I'd like to not always be tied to my desk or workspace to do ...

imkrs10 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes