Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting Registration problems

We are having a problem with meeting registrations. We put in the link, which works fine for a computer. But when we try on a smart phone, the link (exactly the same as the computer link) goes directly to a link to join the meeting rather than the re...

arrière plan virtuel

Bonjour à tous et à toutes J'ai ce message quand j'allume ma vidéo. Votre administrateur a exigé que vous utilisiez un arrière plan virtuel, mais votre appareil ne prend pas en charge cette fonctionnalité. Quelqu'un pourrait-il me dire ce que je dois...

zoom17 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! New Recording While Anoher is Processing

I am hosting two 75 minute meetings back to back, separated by about 15 minutes between one ending and another beginning. I need to record both meetings and I normally save them locally. Is it possible to start a 2nd recording while the first is stil...

Steve49 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

virtual background

Hello everyone I get this message when I turn on my video. Your administrator has required you to use a virtual background, but your device does not support this feature. Could someone tell me what I owe...

zoom17 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to download a PDF file from chat

Today, several PDF files were shared in chat during a meeting. I was able to download all but one. Everyone else was able to download all. No error message. It said "click to download" but nothing would happen. I could click and download all other fi...

jf72 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

4k camera to 4k resolution on video?

Can anybody tell me if I can get a 4k(UHD) resolution on video on zoom meetings with an additional 4k camera?I did find HD resolution but couldn't find anything above that resolution. Does zoom support 4k(UHD) video meetings? if yes,1. how should my ...

indoknd by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Breakout Room Button Missing

We ran a session today with 30 breakout rooms ('bor'). We had rehearsed wi the the breakout room "managers" beforehand to make sure everyone knew what to do. But on the day we had various issues: Users who were preassigned to a breakout room, were no...

pb52 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

HD on Zoom meeting Crashes and/or doesn't work

I am running Zoom Meeting on PCs. On two different PCs I have had trouble with the HD option crashing the Meetings app. I have also noticed my recording file size has dropped significantly. I know that the Zoom meetings app wants to default to a base...

Keyboard numbers stop working during zoom call

Hi, I am using an iMac & Mac keyboard with Windows as my OS. Whenever I am participating in a zoom call, the numbers stop working on my keyboard and instead become zoom shortcut keys. My keyboard doesn't have the number keypad; these are the number k...

nan_cam by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes