cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recording

sitz
Listener

hi,

I am the host of webinars with participants less than 100 . I have got a paid license. Now I want to record my webinar in speakers view. 

I have two questions: 

1. how come that the recording of the meeting  shows the gallery view ? Even if iIselected speakers view ? 

2. when I do a screenshare it changes to "speakers view" meaning that  the recording shows my screen? 

I appreciate your help

sitz

2 REPLIES 2

crchan123
Note Taker | Zoom Employee
Note Taker | Zoom Employee

Hi @sitz! Welcome to the Zoom community, we're happy that you're here 😊

It's possible that you may not have customized your settings. When you record to the cloud, it will record the video layout that you set in your web settings (Setting > Recording tab > Cloud recording).  This allows for the cloud recording to capture the video layout you set beforehand, regardless of what view is used in the live session. This article also covers some examples of recording layouts: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360025561091-Recording-layouts 

To answer your second question, when you screen share, the recording does show your screen. 

If this helps, don't forget to click the Accept as Solution button below!

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @sitz was @crchan123 reply helpful? If so, great! Just don't forget to click the 'Accept as solution' button; otherwise, we'd love to further assist you with your discussion! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!