cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio Not Working

kyledyer
Listener

Hi,

we have a company in Sheffield we are providing services to our customers online via Zoom calls and we are face audio issue. as you can see in pictures everything is good but still we are facing audio issues on Zoom Calls. we have checked manually audio on Laptop and have issue only on Zoom Calls. Any suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4

colegs
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

kyledyer,

Welcome to the Zoom Community, and sorry for the delayed response.  Can you please provide a little more detail on the audio issues you are having?  Are you saying the audio is poor or it doesn't send/receive at all?  Is it consistent across multiple machines, or specific to a single machine?  Does it happen all the time or only intermittently?  Finally, do the audio tests work?

Thanks.

javahava2
Listener

I'm having a similar problem.  In a Zoom meeting with 12 people at 7 pm today, the sound  from me to the group became choppy & not understandable.  This is first time this has happened in about 12 meetings to date, one per month.  I afterward had a brief ZOOM meeting with another person in a different meeting and they said I sounded fine, no problems.   Furthermore,  I had another meeting this afternoon at 4:30-5:00, no problems.  They heard every nuance of my discussion. 

Why did this happen?

colegs

@javahava2 were you the only one who had choppy audio, and did it sound choppy to everyone else?

MCMF
Listener

I am facing the same issue, windows 11, unltil last week Zoom audio and video were fine, but now Audio, only in ZOOM is not working, rest my microphone is working in all other applications.