Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Scheduling Meeting from Mobile App

I’m trying to schedule a meeting for 1.25pm today from the mobile app. It constantly goes to a drop down of times at 15 min intervals. There seems to be no way of typing in your own time. Every time I click on the time it gives me the drop down optio...

Zoom Meeting Link not working in Ventura Mac OS

I just installed the newest Zoom desktop app (5.12.8). I have upgraded to Ventura. When I click the meeting link sent to me all I get is the "Waiting for Host to Start Meeting" box, even though I know the meeting is open and running. I can start meet...

CW4 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding a co-host to existing meetings

I have a user who has scheduled a reoccurring meeting. He's currently out for an extended period and we need to add a co-host to his reoccurring meeting to start them. Do we have to login to his account to do that? Or as an admin can I do that somepl...

can not join a zoom meeting

I have a paid Zoom account and can schedule meetings using my zoom signin. But when another sends me a zoom meeting so I can attend their meeting, and not being a host, when I click on the zoom address, it won't let me join ...nothing works even when...

Zoom Scheduling on behalf of others

The ability to choose to schedule a meeting on the behalf of others does not appear to be an option. It is set up correctly in the settings, but when scheduling a new meeting, the ability to chose to schedule on the behalf of is no longer possible or...

Sharing Links during Zoom Meeting

Hello, I am an online teacher so my students join my Zoom meeting at a certain times, but I also have many that come in after we have started. I always have several links to share and so I am constantly putting them in the chat every time someone new...

YouTube videos looking like Zoom videos- how?

I'm new to Zoom- trying to learn it. Meanwhile, I watch YouTube videos several hours every day- mostly about the Ukraine war and the UFO topic. Many, if not most of these YouTube presenters do the following- they'll show themselves in a square in a c...

JoeZoro by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes