Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Breakout rooms

Why some of my co-hosts are able to share their PowerPoint slides in the breakout rooms and some other co-hosts are not able to share?

KKH by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Repeated Google Security Alerts

When I schedule a meeting via the Zoom interface and select to use the Google calendar, I am asked for the Google account. Once entered I always get a security alert from Google indicating that Zoom has access to some of my information. That is fine ...

szchren by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Program start

I’m quite old but I really need to make this successful. Will anyone help to get me going. kind regards Chistopher

Account disabled

Hello Zoom disabled my users abd also 26 more users from our business account. No clear information has been sent. We applied for dispute de suspension but no answer. Really we are in trouble.

Fede by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble Renaming Breakout Rooms

Hi everyone, I've noticed what I assume is a glitch recently where the host or co-host renames breakout rooms, but no one else can see the change. The participants and other hosts/co-hosts simply see Room 1, Room 2, etc. Multiple co-hosts can change ...

BCPSLC by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Speaker View Keeps Switching

Would Zoom support please chime in on this? This only recently started. I just did the newest update but it still is showing me while my guest is speaking. This needs to be addressed by Zoom.