Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Issue with Sharing Audio

Hi everybody,Can someone please help me with this issue:When I share computer audio (background music) it sounds fine to myself and to others.But as soon as someone speaks the system sound cuts out as long as someone is speaking.Does anyone know you ...

Kaevan by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SOUND DISTORTION ON SCREEN SHARE

I did screenshare of a video that was also projected onto a screen. Audio output was through a Bluetooth speaker because we had participants on-site at the venue as well as those attending via Zoom. Is there an option in Zoom to split audio- system a...

Join meeting on PC *and* iPad

I'm signed in to Zoom on both my PC and my iPad. Is there a way to always display the participants on my PC monitor, but to display any screen sharing / whiteboarding on the iPad? I have achieved this by joining the same meeting from both devices, bu...

luke2 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Background prompt won't go away on an iPhone 13

When presenter of a Zoom meeting with more than two attendees on an iPhone 13, the presenter is prompted to select a background (or no background). Regardless of what is selected in response to the prompt, the prompt screen will not go away. The prom...