Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting length on Pro plan

Hi,just wanted to make sure. I will be hosting 1:1 meetings several times a week between 60-90 min long ,if I sign up for the Pro Plan will that be the right one?

Bushad by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

zoomus:// url schema

Do you know how can I create a zoomus:// link using the meeting id and the password hash? Its annoying to need to open the web browser on a zoom.us/j link to open the desktop app.

AFCM by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

To all Zoom Producers

There are times when a simple Zoom formatted meeting is just not enough and we strive to deliver a professionally produced experience. That's when ZoomISO, ZoomOSC, vMix, OBS, and other tools come into play.I wanted to share this short article regard...

Recurring meeting name change not working

Hi. I created a recurring meeting, and I'd like to change the name to be "less specific" as the participants are changing in each meeting. And my "placeholder" name that I created at the beginning, is also a bit of a spoiler for what I am presenting....

PhilS by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Zoom for training sessions

Hi, Looking to get some insight to see if there is any way to achieve what we are looking to achieve. Currently my team runs virtual classrooms (for ~10 people and a facilitator) using Meetings with a registration option that has capped registrations...

This meeting has expired.

In our office, many individuals will set up meetings on their google calendar and then select "Make it a zoom meeting." Then when I book these meetings, I need to access the zoom link through the joining instructions. Lately, I have been receiving th...