Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting simultaneously

Hello everybody. I need your help. I want to get two meetings. Then I sign in --> go to "setting" --> Meeting tab But I didn't find : Join different meetings simultaneously on desktop to be set as enabled. Thanks.

ミーティング中にカメラが切れて使えなくなります。

ミーティングを30~1時間くらいすると突然カメラがオフになり、カメラを付けるボタンを押しても「カメラを認識できません」となってしまいます。ミーティングに入りなおせば一度復活しますが、またしばらく経つとカメラが使えなくなくなります。 他のミーティングアプリでは問題なくカメラを使えているので、パソコンのカメラ自体に問題はないのかなと思っています。一応、先ほどzoomアプリを再インストールしてみました。 何か解決策を知っている方いましたら、・「カメラを認識できません」からの復活方法・そうなってしまう原...

nmy1215 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Enter class without going through waiting room

I aim teaching class of approx. 40 students. It takes a lot of time to admit each student. How do I allow them to enter before I actually arrive. Answers I have received before said " Launch Zoom web portal. Then select Account management..." I launc...

rsacker by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom disconnects/crashes multiple times during classes

Hi,Zoom Support, I have been facing issue where zoom disconnects or crash multiple times. The issue is not happening in one device but it reproduce in any device i use.Below I have tried- - Devices used--Android Phone- Android Tablet.-IOS- Ipad Air ....

Vikas by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Transfer premium account

I clicked the link from my signed in zoom app on my Mac to upgrade to a premium account.Safari opened up and I made the purchase.But safari opened up zoom under a different account nameSo I now have the wrong zoom account upgraded to premiumI need he...

Zoom VDI client crashes when opening announcements

We're running the current release of the Zoom VDI client version 5.11.2 on fully patched Windows 10 21H1 Enterprise desktops. Starting with the most current release, Zoom is freezing whenever one of our VDI users attempts to click on an unread messag...

akiel by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes