Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio, but no Video, on iPad in Active Speaker view

Over the last month or so, during twice weekly meetings, a participant informed me that when a speaker is spotlighted, or if her iPad is switched to Active Speaker view, there is audio, but no video is displayed.When a screen is shared, for a picture...

Avantos by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Video stopped for all and scheduled meetings gone

Our account was working fine last week. When we tried to have a scheduled meeting this week, none of us could see our video and our clients couldn't see us. On top of that, all my recurring meetings have disappeared. I have uninstalled and reinstalle...

kja by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio Recording is Missing One of the Presenters

Audio recording playback revealed one of the main speakers did not record. All other voices are captured. His audio has been recorded in past meetings using the same device and location. Any ideas on why only one voice didn't record? Everyone could h...

McKesh by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

zoom freezing on osx 12.1

ever since updating to osx 12 (intel) I can't use zoom. When I try to join a meeting it just freezes and I get the spinning wheel. I can't even open the settings page. I already tried reinstalling zoom but that didn't help. I am using version 5.8.6

mqc by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes