Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Pop Up Keyboard in Zoom Rooms

Hello Community,We are using a Crestron C100-Z system, and when we present the onscreen keyboard (windows keyboard) keeps appearing over the top of our content. We have tried to disable the "touch" feature on the Zoom admin settings, but it keeps pop...

Join from your browser not showing up

Hello, I have a problem with my meetings: the "Join from your browser" link does not appear to participants, though I activated the setting globally in the admin panel.I also checked that there's nothing blocking in "groups" or at the user level. Can...

sheepk by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with attendees logging in

I set a zoom link for a zoom event via google calendar. I copied and pasted the link to an email as well. When people tried to log in from the emailed link it said there was already a meeting in progress. The people who logged in from the calendar ha...

Same Win11 laptop but no audio on one userid

Im running Zoom on a Lenovo laptop with multiple Windows userIDs and the same Zoom ID. We login using my Zoom ID from both Windows UserIDs. Until recently, my wife and I are both able to use Zoom under our respective Windows UserIDs. Now when she joi...

THToo by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Monitoring Running Zone Controllers (ZC)

Hi there,I previously installed the Meeting connector and used it normally, after I changed the account and changed the token key to the zone controller (didn't change the configuration), the ZCs couldn't Monitor in https://zoom.us/account/hybrid/mon...

Cutting in and out despite good wifi connection

I have had issues with this for months and don't know what to do. I will be in therapy and it will cut in and out every 5-10 seconds making it impossible actually to do therapy. I thought it was my wifi for the longest time because I would switch to ...

sistya_0-1665529624376.png
sistya by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Annotate keyboard not working inside shared screen

Hi Everyone,I've used Zoom to teach for 3 years and depend on the "annotate" function. Today, the keyboard would not work inside a shared screen. My own keyboard was not the problem. I could use the keyboard with annotate if I shared the whiteboard. ...